Sunday 12 February 2012

Half man, half condom.......

I will be pleased when the weather finally gets milder. As a (proud) bald man I am condemned to wear a hat it seems at all times of the year. In summer if I venture out in the sun for more than a few minutes the top end of my head erupts in a flurry of freckles that would suggest I had been too close to the rear of a flatulent cow. Within minutes I could serve as a human griddle. In winter the wind literally whistles around my ears and snow has been known to settle on my chilled cranium. But what I really dislike is the way in which wearing a tight, thick-knit bobble hat transforms the top of my face into a cross between a Klingon's forehead (could be worse...) and a ribbed condom. Please...bring on Spring and at least a temporary release from this curse....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to WWT - Welney

Link to WWT - Welney
Some awesome birding opportunities.....