Sunday 10 November 2013

Rat climbs on face of New York Subway Passenger.......VERY FUNNY

I have an admiration for rats....they are intelligent, social creatures that are capable of taking advantage of opportunities that we offer them. Apparently the 'super' rats are now with us - I thought they had been for some time - that are resistant to standard poisons and are spreading through south east England. I've seen rats on my neighbour's bird feeder and I have seen them predate eggs and nestlings and even ducklings, but then that is what they are....omnivores. This video is funny....I've seen rats on the New York subway but I particularly love the reaction of the man who wakes up to find one on his face.........the rat doesn't look particularly worried about events and is obviously trying to figure out a way of disembarking........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to WWT - Welney

Link to WWT - Welney
Some awesome birding opportunities.....