Friday 20 April 2012

Hail stones keep bouncing off my head.......

In many ways I really quite like this weather....moody, brooding skies and spectacular cloudscapes with spells of glorious sunshine punctuated by ferocious downpours which bring at least a sense of occasion to the weather....but I think I have had enough now....yesterday I got caught in a hailstorm of Biblical proportions and boy do those things sting on a bald head...indeed as I ran for cover I could hear people laughing and saying 'Look at that bloke ....they're bouncing off his head....'.....which indeed they were. Incidentally, has anybody noticed that this unsettled, rainy weather has coincided exactly with the announcement of the annual hosepipe ban and put an end to the glorious sunny days we were experiencing only a couple of weeks ago..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to WWT - Welney

Link to WWT - Welney
Some awesome birding opportunities.....